Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Swim Lessons Begin Again!

Here's what it looked like outside yesterday.... 6 below. Ugh.

And here is what the girls were doing inside....




They HAD to try on their swimsuits and "practice" diving in since we were starting swim lessons today. I don't know what got into me. I think maybe the 2 lovely 70 degree days we had last week inspired some craziness in me that made me think it wouldn't be so bad. But today was the coldest day so far, and we ALL (yes, me included) had to suit up and jump in the pool. I know it's inside and heated, but I was not inspired to put that suit on. The girls loved their classes though! Of course! These are the last lessons with me in the pool. Looking forward to Charlotte graduating from the Waddles classes to Pro!

2 comments:

grandmadede said...

I REALLY think that Minnesota is in your blood, Mom! It is so wonderful to see a Mom with fun in her blood!
Party on!!!

Cassy Silva said...

I know there's heat inside. But still look VERY VERY cold to me just to think about it... Way to go, mom!!! putting swimsuit on a cold day!!! =)