Ellie and Charlotte - moving at the speed of life
i love hearing your voice. i miss you.oh, and those are some pretty sweet girls you've got there too!have a great day!
I love that you are here, Shana! And I love the comment you have over on your blog that you cry most every Sunday in church. ME TOO! It's a gift, you know...so much joy.Miss you, too. See you around the blogosphere!
Those are a couple of amazing artists! Thanks for sharing, Grandma DeDe and Papa love it!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i love hearing your voice. i miss you.
oh, and those are some pretty sweet girls you've got there too!
have a great day!
I love that you are here, Shana! And I love the comment you have over on your blog that you cry most every Sunday in church. ME TOO! It's a gift, you know...so much joy.
Miss you, too. See you around the blogosphere!
Those are a couple of amazing artists! Thanks for sharing, Grandma DeDe and Papa love it!!!
Post a Comment