Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"s'at, Mom-mee?"

Charlotte has just switched over from saying Momma and Dadda (actually she called him Gagga) to Mommy and Daddy. It sounds so different and "Big Girl". It's a significant milestone. She is getting older and starting to communicate really well! Some words are still hard to decipher. "Juice" and "Fish" and "Chip" all sound the same, so she gets frustrated when we don't figure it out. We were at Taco Bell and she kept asking for fish (goldfish, that is.) and we thought she wanted tortilla chips. Mick finally figured it out and she was so thrilled! We still have some mystery words that come up daily. I think I'll post a daily "Mystery Word"! I remember Ellie would always say "eyeseyes" to me in the morning and point to my face. It took a few weeks before we figured out she was saying "glasses". It's a fun stage! And even more fun to get to know Charlotte even better as she grows.
I'll take some more pics later!

1 comment:

grandmadede said...

I love it, I love it!!!