Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Random events of the week

First, there was a soccer game on Saturday...Ellie is running in from the left ready to help out.




It was so sunny Charlotte needed Daddy to keep her in the shade under the giant umbrella which we brought in case of rain. Not bad for fall soccer. So far we haven't had a game in the rain. We'll keep our fingers crossed!



So, I did some major demo in the downstairs. I didn't think I'd go as far as I did. But there you are. So we are in process. The girls wanted to do some painting, so I let them tackle the red wall with some primer. It still looks exactly like this since they only did the parts they could reach.



The reason it still looks like that is of course the home school portion of our lives! Here we are at the end our the studies today. We started the morning with a rousing workout led by P.E. teacher Daddy. The only hard part is getting our P.E. teacher out of bed. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that. Maybe next time!

1 comment:

shana said...

The girls are getting so big :: and beautiful, I might add. I didn't know you guys were homeschooling. How's it going? Think of you often and hope you are doing well. I'm forever grateful for the introduction to the amazing writing of Ann Voskamp. My mom and I are going to hear her in Illinois at the beginning of November. I can't wait!! Love you guys! Take care.