Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mother's Tea at Calvary Preschool

My place setting at the tea with caterpillars and dragonflies made by Charlotte.

Charlotte having strawberries and treats across from me after the program.

Singing a cute song about being friends.

I had such a lovely time at my Mother's Tea with Charlotte. They all did a great job singing the 5 songs they had practiced. There is nothing better than little kids singing about God's love. Of course all the moms were crying, it's just too sweet. I was really hoping to put up the video of them singing Hip-Hip-Hippopotamus. I was laughing and crying at the same time so the camera action was a bit shaky. The preschool director told us mom's that while we have such pride in these amazing kids of ours, that our kids are so very proud of us, too. That was just a bit of a tear jerker. We moms need to hear that! Thanks, Charlotte, for the lovely tea and special time with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh!Way to go Che-Che