Monday, July 13, 2009
Is it July already?
Ok. I am so behind on blog posting! So sorry! I guess I'll just post for a few days (or weeks) to catch up with life. We've been playing! Of course, we left our camera at Grandma Tillie's, so I'll start with some really old pics. Let's say beginning of June some time....


We hatched some butterflies back in June. Here the girls are setting them free in the backyard (It's summer time, of course they still have their jammies on!). Then they made butterfly shadows in the media niche.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are some pretty sweet girls you've got there, missy!
Hope your summer is going well. I can't believe it's half over! Yikes!
Super pictures! I'm dying to know who thought of the media niche! I thought it was a pow-wow at first, thanks for the explanation.
You are such a creative mom!!
Post a Comment