Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Order and Chaos

Here's chaos. It's not that bad, really. But does your floor look like this after going to the library? I believe Ellie read every one of these books after we got home. She is voracious. I love it! Is there such a thing as too many books? I don't think so.

Here's some order. Mommy took a wee nap this afternoon, and this pretty assemblage is what I awoke to find on my stairs. I'm pretty sure it was a team effort. I vaguely remember hearing Charlotte ask if they could include the dragon. "He's nice, too." He's up on the 3rd stair, all the way to the right, in case you are wondering.

2 comments:

grandmadede said...

Such perfect little angels, my granddaughters are . . . letting their mom take a wee nap while they play quietly!! What planet do we think they are from? Or was this just a temporary virus????? :-)

Cassy Silva said...

oh my goodness!! That's just classic!!! They are so adorable!