Mrs. Urbanski
Here I go!
"What will I ever do without Ellie?"
KINDERGARTEN! We have a Kindergartener? It is official. Today was Ellie's first day of school. She was really excited and not at all nervous. Mom was all nerves for some reason. They had a big parade to the school and an assembly right off the bat, in which the Kindergarteners were chomping at the bit to get to their classrooms. Then off they went, and Charlotte was not pleased. I think the whole deal was harder for Charlotte than anyone else. Poor little sister. So off we went to get some new playdough and hope for the best for Ellie. Her class has 18 students. It looked like only 4 boys. Very different from the 11 boys and 5 girls in her preschool class. Mrs. Urbanski seems like a good fit. And she already had Mandarin class! Can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow!
2 comments:
Oh my what a big girl you are Ellie! We're so proud of you1
Don't worry Che Che your day will come. And now you can have mommy all to yourself every day!!
Wow! Awesome!!!!!! How exciting! I love all the pics! I am very excited about her mandarin class! Poor Xie Xie...Tell Ellie that she can tell the teacher "Knee How! Laow Shir! (Hi, Teacher!)" ha! That would freak the teacher out! =)
Post a Comment