Thursday, March 6, 2008

Drivin'


So we were dog-sitting for our neighbors down the street this weekend, and it was bitter cold out so we ended up driving most of the time, even though it's only 5 houses down! But that made it even more fun for the girls because not only did they get to play with Allie the dog, but they also got to sit in the front seat of the car and DRIVE! Here's Charlotte having a go at the wheel.

Charlotte's funny phrase of the week: "I got-ta kniiiiiife!" You just can't capture it in print, but the way she said it was hilarious. She's so independant she had gotten herself a knife (just a butter knife!) out of the silverware drawer to cut up her waffle. I asked her what she was doing, and this was her answer. I think maybe in response to the fact that I was too slow getting to her waffle needs....

1 comment:

Dan.Cassy said...

Next time maybe she can try the trick we see here everyday. Riding on the gas tank of a motorcycle while holding onto the mirrors.