Saturday, December 8, 2007

Playing in the Snow



We got some good snow last night and today. So it was definitely time to play! Silly girls. We made as much of a snowman as we could in the back yard. Then we trekked over to the park and took some torpedo runs down the slides. They're really fast when they are slick with snow. Che Che's nose looks alot better today. She's still stuffy and not sleeping, but it's getting better.
We hosted Mick's work Christmas party yesterday. The girls had a babysitter, but they were too wired to go to sleep, knowing we we're downstairs partying. They got to wear their Christmas dresses and greet the guests, but then upstairs to watch a video and go to bed. Ellie finally went to sleep @ 10:30. But Charlotte. Oh, Charlotte! She was up until 12:30, and she still had to cry herself to sleep. What happened to kids falling asleep in your arms? I think I've only heard those stories..are they for real? I guess Ellie's done that a couple times.

Charlotte's word of the day is : "Noman? Noman?" Snowman, of course!

No comments: