Preschool was cancelled today, so we stayed home and let Daddy take the "good" car to work while we went out and played in the snow. This is the 4th day in a row to don the snow gear and head outside. Pretty cold, but we still made it over to the park for some runs down the slide. There isn't really a hill for sledding nearby, but on Sunday Ellie took the sled down the driveway since it was icy. The speed was good, but the length of the run was pretty disappointing. Charlotte would sit on the sled and have us drag her around for hours as she scoops up snow to eat. I think that's her favorite part about this weather, she fills up on snow.
Charlotte's mystery word of the day is: "a-push, Mommy, a-push." I think she wanted me to open something, but I don't know what.
1 comment:
Yippee what fun! Can char actually move in that suit?
Post a Comment